Our First Snow Fall

This slideshow requires JavaScript.

Here are some guest writers’ stories about the snow:

It is freezing outside and it is icy, very icy outside.  This snow is coming down. By Stuart.

I like the snow it is freezing.  I like making snow balls and snowmen and drinking hot chocolate. The snow went in my mouth it feels cold.  By Ariki.

I walk through the snow while I walk to the dentist. It is cold. My feet are wet.  Bits of snow fall from the sky.  It’s cold! By Andre.

I like snow because I like to make a snow house and  go snow boarding.  I like snow flakes because I like to eat it.  By Poutama.

Fluffy snow flakes falling from the sky covering the house, covering the houses, covering the grass, covering everything it sees.  Kids going cold home, mums and dads putting the fire on.  When you go ice skating watch out, don’t fall over and hurt yourself. But if you fall don’t blame it on me.  When you make a snow man don’t forget the nose.  I think you know how to make a snow man if you don’t just do what I do first make a big and a little snow ball.  Then you get some back and make a mouth and some eyes, get a carrot for the noses and sticks for the arms.  Don’t forget the hat and buttons.  By Polly.

Winter’s here. It’s as cold as an iceblock in Antarctica. Fluffy snow floats down on you.  Everything’s white.  SO it’s like a white world all around.  Children slipping and falling and making snow angels and having snow ball fights.  You step on the snow “crunch” you sink down.  You step back up and there is a footprint standing still.  Last time I made a snow man down in Otatara with a carrot nose and two pebble eyes.  Suddenly my dog Bella rushes up to the snowman over eating the carrot, the pebbles and the snow.  Then I look at her, she looks like a snow dog.  The snow stops and gets slower and slower then it’s completely stopped but it comes back rushes down and the fun begins again.  By Mackenzie.

The snow is very cold and the trees are covered in snow. I throw snowballs at people it goes down my back.  By Martin

Please Leave Us A Comment Below ...

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s